What does a VA do?
A virtual assistant is someone who works remotely from their own office. Typically they will offer a range of business and secretarial support services and will be remunerated by “task completed” rather than by being hired by the day.
Many offer specialised areas of expertise and in the case of VA Online we can offer translation options and marketing services such as web design, email and internet marketing and print buying.
A versatile VA can offer to cover simple day to day essentials of your business workload or implement a strategy to organise the requirements of your business administration.
All this on a Pay As You Go basis. You don’t pay for unutilised time.
When Could I Use a VA?
You can use a VA in any of the following circumstances:
- When someone goes sick or on holiday
- You are short on admin skills
- You only need part of a day covered
- You have a repetitive task
- You need to head off an oncoming workload
- Your overloaded inbox is temporary
- You don’t have time to think about admin
- You need a short term but specific expertise
- You are away from the office for a period
- You need an international operation
- You are forward thinking and want an online admin strategy
What benefits can a VA give?
- Operate on a Pay As You Go basis.
- No need for additional office space.
- No need for IT hardware or software costs.
- We are suppliers not employees. We invoice you.
- No NI costs, no PAYE, no holiday or sickness to pay & no pension contributions.
- Not a temp agency – long term relationships are critical to our success.
- Flexible with time. Use us as and when you need us.
- For as little or as much as you need.
- Empathy. We are business owners ourselves and understand your needs.